A Visionary Perspective on Aging & Dementia
Prague, Czech Republic
26 July 2017
Personal invitation from one of the main speakers Anne Kelly from Australia!
JENNIFER A. BRUSH
Specialist and Educator for Aging and Dementia
Blue Care Memory Support Adviser
8:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:15
9:15 - 9:45
9:45 - 10:30
10:30 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 13:45
13:45 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:40
15: 40 - 16:10
16:10 - 17:00
17:00 - 17:30
What did you learn?
- Understand how Montessori principles can be applied to aged care
- Learn what a Prepared Environment in aged care looks like and how it differs to the classroom.
- Hear about the strengths of a person living with dementia.
- Recognise memory systems and how we can use these to enhance quality of life.
- Understand strengths and needs and how these determine care strategies.
- Learn how dementia impacts behaviour, to identify key components of a prepared environment and to discover how to create interventions that add meaning, purpose, independence and pleasure to the daily lives of one of the most vulnerable populations in our society.
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) was founded by Maria Montessori in 1929 to protect, preserve and develop its work. AMI spreads Montessori throughout the world, unites all affiliated organization together and provides them all possible support. AMI mission is to promote the natural development of individuals from birth to adulthood and to enable children to participate on transformation of the contemporary world on harmonious world.
Association Montessori CR (AMCR) is one of the organizers and it is affiliated association of AMI.
C-IN (CZECH-IN s. r. o.), agency which has more than 14 years of experience in organizing congresses and other events.
All Rights Reserved © AMCR 2016